Win a Food Adventure Weekend!
Beaudesert Mazda in conjunction with Scenic Rim Eat Local week are offering you and a friend the chance to go in the draw to win a weekend food adventure.
What the lucky winners get:
- Weekend food adventure for two on the 24th & 25th June 2017
- A next gen CX5 to drive for the weekend
- Full itinerary of diverse activities over both days
- Overnight stay in the scenic rim with breakfast
- Some meals included
- Bottled water in the car
- An esky loaned to keep purchases cool
- Eat Local recipe book donated from Council
- Full itinerary with maps, vouchers, and brochures.
The competition runs from midnight tonight the 15th May through to midnight the 13th June. The winner will be drawn at random on the 15th June and announced by 5pm. Announcement will be made on our Facebook page and the winner will be messaged through Facebook.
Competition Terms & Conditions:
· Competition is being run by K Huebner Motors Pty Ltd trading as Beaudesert Mazda.
· The competition runs from midnight Monday 15th June 2017 to midnight Tuesday 13th June 2017.
· To be eligible to enter this competition you need to be an Australian resident over the age of 18 and hold a current Australian driver’s license.
· Entrants must be available on the weekend of Saturday 24th (8am) and Sunday 25th (5pm) June 2017. As Eat Local Week only runs over this period we are unable to change dates.
· To enter you need to like our competition post and comment with your postcode.
· The competition winner will be drawn at random on Thursday 15th June 2017 and announced by 5pm in a separate post on our page and in comments under the competition post. The winner will be sent a message.
· This competition is not open to employees of K Huebner Motors or their families.
· The winner and their friend will be required to complete a loan car agreement (available for viewing on request). Any insurance claims will attract an excess of $1500.00 applies.
· Car usage for the duration of the weekend is only for use within the Scenic Rim. No tolls are to be passed through and if this occurs the winner is to assume all financial responsibility.
· The winner will be invited to share their weekend with our community.
· This competition is valued at approximately $600.
· Incidental expenses and all other costs and expenses which are not specifically listed as part of a prize in these Official Rules and which may be associated with the award, acceptance, receipt and use of all or any portion of the awarded prize are solely the responsibility of the respective prize winner. All federal, state and local taxes associated with the receipt or use of any prize is solely the responsibility of the winner.
· Additional Limitations
Prize is non-transferable. No substitution or cash equivalent of prizes is permitted. K Huebner Motors Pty Ltd and its respective parent, affiliate and subsidiary companies, agents, and representatives are not responsible for any typographical or other errors in the offer or administration of the Sweepstakes, including, but not limited to, errors in any printing or posting or these Official Rules, the selection and announcement of any winner, or the distribution of any prize. Any attempt to damage the content or operation of this competition is unlawful and subject to possible legal action by K Huebner Motors Pty Ltd. K Huebner Motors Pty Ltd reserves the right to terminate, suspend or amend the competition, without notice, and for any reason, including, without limitation, if K Huebner Motors Pty Ltd determines that the competition cannot be conducted as planned or should a virus, bug, tampering or unauthorized intervention, technical failure or other cause beyond K Huebner Motors Pty Ltd control corrupt the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper play of the competition. In the event any tampering or unauthorized intervention may have occurred, K Huebner Motors Pty Ltd reserves the right to void suspect entries at issue. K Huebner Motors Pty Ltd and its respective parent, affiliate and subsidiary companies, agents, and representatives, and any telephone network or service providers, are not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate transcription of entry information, or for any human error, technical malfunction, lost or delayed data transmission, omission, interruption, deletion, line failure or malfunction of any telephone network, computer equipment or software, the inability to access any website or online service or any other error, human or otherwise.
· Indemnification and limitation of liability
By entering the competition, each entrant agrees to indemnify, release and hold harmless k huebner motors pty ltd and its parent, affiliate and subsidiary companies, the facebook platform, administrator, advertising and promotional agencies, and all their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents from any liability, damages, losses or injury resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from that entrant’s participation in the competition and the acceptance, use or misuse of any prize that may be won. k huebner motors pty ltd and its parent, affiliate and subsidiary companies do not make any warranties, express or implied, as to the condition, fitness or merchantability of the prize. k huebner motors pty ltd and its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotional agencies, and all their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents disclaim any liability for damage to any computer system resulting from access to or the download of information or materials connected with the competition.
By participating, each entrant grants Sponsor permission to use his/her name, likeness or comments for publicity purposes without payment of additional consideration, except where prohibited by law.
· Any questions regarding this competition and its terms and conditions should be directed to email@example.com